Thursday 1 November 2012

Homemade Waffles


For the longest time, I've wanted to make homemade waffles.  I have tried making pancakes and crepes at home but never waffles. I always dream of breakfast waffles or having it as a dessert with ice cream on top and chocolate shavings. Ooohh!

I tried looking up for a recipe on how to make waffles without the gadget (waffle maker) and ta dah! I found one that only requires you to use a grill pan! Thanks to www.alwaysorderdessert.com and I was finally able to have my waffles at the comfort of our home. :)


I actually didn't follow the recipe from the site. I got mine from allrecipes.com.  But I tweaked it a bit. Instead of using butter, I used vegetable oil and used yogurt to replace the eggs. My waffles turned out really good!


By the way, my giveaway is ending soon. You still have time to join and you might win kitchen stuff. Click here to know more!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea , tin ! It really looks like you made it in a waffle maker :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaw man diay ni ten. Sige pa try ko to sa asawa ko. :) Caloy D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of making pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool grilled waffles! i love finding ways to make things without the gadgets...i just got my first waffle iron this year and am loving it, but it's nice to know it's not a NECESSITY.

    ReplyDelete